New restaurant coming to Chesterfield Towne Center this spring

Posted by babadmin

Genghis Grill

Chesterfield Towne Center recently announced a new restaurant coming in the spring.

Genghis Grill, a Mongolian Barbecue restaurant, will be moving in the former Spinnaker’s space near TJ Maxx/Homegoods.  The space has been vacant since Spinnaker’s closed in November 2009.

The national restaurant chain features Mongolian BBQ and a 70-ingredient bowl building station, featuring meats, seafood, veggies, sauces and more.

The family-friendly restaurant option will be the first Genghis Grill in the Richmond market, joining more than 80 locations nationwide as the “Official Mongolian Stir-fry Chain” of the world.  The Dallas-based chain already has two restaurants in the state, both in Northern Virginia.

Did you like this? Share it:

6 Responses to New restaurant coming to Chesterfield Towne Center this spring

1. JasonL says:

THE MONGOLS ARE COMING?!

2. babadmin says:

Oh, I wish I had thought of that when I wrote this article!

3. Tammy says:

Sounds like a little competition for Genghis Khan

4. Tara says:

Sounds great!

5. [...] first reported this addition back in January. Related Posts :Book Signing – "Edgar Allen Poe's Richmond: R… Book [...]

6. ppc says:

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company
    you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!